By visiting and continuing to use this site, you are consenting to us:
(a) Using cookies;
(b) Collecting information about you and using that information; and
2. ABOUT US
This site is controlled by Blue Rubicon LLC, a company registered in Qatar with company number 61270 and whose registered office is located at Level 8, Bay Tower 2, The Gate, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, PO Box 14023.
3. DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
We have notified the Information Commissioner’s Office in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) that we may obtain information about visitors to our site. For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is Blue Rubicon (Holdings) Ltd of 5th Floor, 6 More London Place, London SE1 2DA. Please contact email@example.com.
4. CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE
This site is not intended to be used by children under 13 years of age and children will not be given a profile or password by us. Any identifiable information obtained about children under 13 years of age shall be deleted.
5. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information you give us: you may give us information about you by filling in forms or completing editable fields on our site. This includes information you submit on our site if you create a user profile, subscribe to our services and/or newsletters, post any materials, bookmark any content, request further services, complete a survey, and/or when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, photograph, and/or such other information as you may give us from time to time.
• Information we may collect about you / is automatically logged: each time you visit our site we may collect (automatically or otherwise) information including:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. This information identifies only the computer that is being used to view the site, and does not identify the user as an individual; and
- Your web browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system, and the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) of the sites which you use immediately before and after our site, the pages of our site that you access, the content that you access, traffic data, weblogs and other communications data, along with the time of these events. This information enables us to produce and review vital statistics about our site, in turn enabling us to develop our site to provide the best possible experience for our users.
• Information we receive from other sources: we may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and/or credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them from time to time.
7. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
Except to the extent otherwise required by contract or law we may use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us: we may use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, content, products, and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our site or service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site where you choose to do so; and/or
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you: we may use information collected about you:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and/or survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if and when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and/or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
• Information we receive from other sources: we may combine this information with information you give to us, and which we collect about you. We may use this information, including the combined information, for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
8. DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Except to the extent otherwise required by contract or law, we will use or distribute your information:
• To any member of our group, being our subsidiaries and/or holding company (and its subsidiaries), or to any contractor working on our behalf (who shall be bound by a confidentiality agreement covering the data shared with them);
• In the event that our business (or any party of it) is bought by, or integrated with, a third party business, to our advisers and/or the prospective purchase and their advisers, and potentially also onto the new owners of the business (or relevant part of the business);
• If we are obliged by law or binding regulation to disclose certain information about you, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms, as a result of illegal or potentially illegal activities (including fraud) and/or for the protection of our or others’ intellectual property rights;
• In aggregated form to third parties for the purpose of their or our analysis, including for the purpose of fraud protection and assisting us with the improvement or optimisation of our site; and/or
9. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Whilst we operate security measures in line with industry standard, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. For example, transmissions may be unlawfully intercepted by third parties whilst in transit, or individuals or groups of individuals may unlawfully access our systems. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and we will always only collect such data in line with the law. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to third party sites.
11. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Under the Act, you have the right to access information held about you. If you would like to know what information is held by us about you, please contact us at email@example.com Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10, as permitted by the Act, to meet our costs in providing you with details of such information.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURSIDICTION